Want to experience a typical Swedish weekend in the countryside? Are you up for some barbecuing, hiking, sauna and partying close to nature with good friends?
ESN Lund is offering you just that in a BIG cottage featuring its OWN separate sauna building!
**** WHEN AND WHERE? ****
The trip will take place 18th - 20th October. We will leave from Bankgatan bus stop (Close to the two sweet shops) on Friday afternoon, take the bus together to the village of Dalby, and walk the last few meters.
We will take the trip back to Lund early afternoon on Sunday.
**** HOW MUCH & WHAT IS INCLUDED? ****
The price for the whole weekend is 450sek (members) or 550sek (non-members), which includes:
* Accommodation in the cottage
* Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Bonfire food such as marshmallows
* FUN activities
!! Bring your own bed linen AND BLANKET or a sleeping bag! (There are only beds with bare mattresses at the cottage)
!! Check the weather forecast and bring appropriate clothes! There WILL be outdoor activities!
Also bring your own:
- Beverages & Snacks
- Swimwear and/or Towel for Sauna
- Internet (There is no WIFI at the cottage - shock horror!)
You will be part of preparing the meals, as well as cleaning afterward. We will decide on teams for each task once we are at the cottage.
* Transportation is not included, but tickets can be easily bought through Skanetrafiken.
* Cancellation policy: no refund 24hrs prior to start of event, 50% refund 48 hours prior to start of event (16th, 14:00), 100% refund 72 hours prior to start of event (15th, 14:00).
- Everyone is invited.